Friday, August 25, 2006

More evil

I have no patience for a**hole customers. The ones that come in demanding something that we don't have, something at a cheaper price, demanding we bend over backwards to get them a bargain.

I will NOT be pushed around by customers. Sorry, I just don't care that much. In fact, I 'm NOT sorry. I just plain and simple don't care. And your being rude and pig-headed will only make me despise you more and make me go out of my way to ensure you don't get what you want.

Take poor Jen. New girl, lovely, really nice and eager to help the customers. She's quite petite- short and cute. Same age as me, but so much nicer! She was swamped on a Friday night, all by herself on the 2nd day of the sale. The previous sale had ended 2 days ago, and a crazy woman, probably mid 30s-40s demanded to purchase a pair of pants at the reduced price.

"You WILL sell them to me at the reduced price, because I need them... blah blah blah. No, I'm not going to pay $69.95 for them, you'll sell them to me for $39.95 blah blah" Sorry, I don't care if you're dying. No way I can sell em to you for that price. If you're going to be a nob, I'll ignore you.

I can't believe Jen had to take this when there was a line of people half way down the store waiting to pay for their goods! What a nutjob! Why don't I ever get any of these crazies? I'd laugh in their face! Where do they get off demanding crazy things off us and telling us what we'll do for them?!

...

And Ellie, one of the nicest girls there were, soft spoken and polite, 2nd longest serving casual after me in our few stores. One lady had the gall to demand that Ellie hunt down a nonexistent promo item from another store and get it sent to our store so she could buy it. For $10. Are you kidding?!

"Yes, you'll locate it from another store for me, becuase that's what they did last time"

No joke. I don't care if they did it last time, I'm not taking this crap. How rude. I was so angry for Ellie when she told me. Ellie took her details becuase she didn't know what else to do. I think angry lady was going to leave them with us no matter what anyway.

"Nah, don't find them for her. All the other stores are sold out. Write down her details and then wait a while and let her know that we're sold out state-wide. Make sure she doesn't get it" I made a note in the book to ensure other staff knew that they were not to order them in for her or hold the item for her. Ha.

People like that make my blood boil. Where do they get off? But how come they never talk it up to me?! I miss the crazies! They always target the nice ones, like Andie, Ellie and Jen. I'm missing out!

No comments: