Monday, July 17, 2006

Things I hate about my work:

This is just a quick one, since I'm in such a sooky mood.
  1. Not getting paid to cash up. No, it doesn't take 5mins. Anyone who's ever had to cash up knows that.
  2. Having the threat of reductions constantly over our heads - for being busted not wearing head to toe company gear. 25% isn't a lot when you're a poor student with debts to pay. Hey, what do you think we are working for, anyway? Money, not clothes. Give us the clothes. Then we'd all gladly wear em. At least L undercharged me when I did an exchange. Haha. Suck on that.
  3. Reductions for bad secret shopper reports. Come on, some of those ppl are just plain psycho liars, and so why should we be formally interviewed. Sure our AMs may agree with us, but I feel if they are psycho liars, that kind of process shouldn't have to take place so that we have a blemish on our records. I'm sure mine is gleaming, naturally.
  4. Reductions for not being anally retentive. Come on, just let me get on with my job already. Policy schomlicy. I have lots of damaged stock. It is taking over my tiny back room in my tiny store. I want to get rid of it. SO JUST LET ME. Well, normally, I would've just sent it off, but seeing as I just got a $50 bonus (professional secret shopper! Hey, I deserved better than $50!) I didn't really want to lose it straight away at a store I don't normally work at. For the sake of a manager I don't care too much for. GRRR A. She is such a hypocrite. And selfish. And so annoying. I want my ladder back, stealer. I hope she DOES get annoyed at me rearranging her store, I hope she does feel like I am trying to undermine her by cleaning out the back room and putting things in order. Get over yourself. What do you expect me to do when I have to run your store while you go on hols with your stupid boyfriend? I take the initiative, I am hardworking, and I do follow 'orders'/instructions (if I think they are sensible) so get stuffed A. Yeah, I was kinda aggro that day and maybe looking for a fight. Like that crazy guy that called pretending to be my uncle, I thought he was manager A's uncle. Crazy loser. Was just about to hang up on him and he asked me for Brogues or something. That's the style apparently. Well, I sure would've LIKED for him to come in and 'create all hell' as I would've given it straight back to him. No, we don't have those. No, I've never heard of them in all the time I've worked here. NO, I DON'T (I really didn't want to, but could've pretended to) want to look for them, cos I KNOW we don't have them and to my knowledge, they don't exist. So, come on in and kick up a big stink, cos we don't have em, never have in the past 2yrs at LEAST, so bring it on, biatch. hahahahah! No, I would never use that language with a customer. But I would also not take that kind of crap either. So take that A, take that uncle psychopath. This chick doesn't take crap from psycho customers, managers OR Area Managers. Yeah, take that H.
Well, 6PM now, better leave it at that for the moment. Should get to studying now. More rage later, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»