Sunday, December 03, 2006

Office Slave

Well, I finally got a full time position at The Company, but not in stores! I'm now a full timer in the Admin Team at HO, no longer in Operations or in stores, which isn't bad in itself. My role involves answering customer and staff feedback emails, as well as general admin work as well, which will be introduced a bit later. A bit tedious and brainless so far, but there is more than enough excitement in the gossip and office politics. The Owner and his presence is entertaining enough. More on that later.

So now I am no longer a retail slave, having worked my last store shift this afternoon, and am now an Office Slave. Suits me fine. No more battling for a car park during Christmas, crazy, stressed out, impatient customers, and I can finally go to the toilet whenever I want!

No comments: