Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm not all evil

From reading my blog, many people would think I loathe my job and wish all customers an untimely end and our company to crumble into the dust. Though I can't deny that these thoughts have crossed my mind, there are many aspects of my job that are great and much better than friends' workplaces (or so I've heard). It isn't all bad.

So here is an unexhaustive list of stuff that I do enjoy about my current employment, as a CASUAL, mind you:
  • annual leave
  • sick leave
  • commission on big sales
  • bonuses (for good secret/professional shopper reports)
  • overtime pay for public holidays (around $40 per hour)
  • overtime after 9PM (though this must be followed up vigilantly, around $35 an hour)
  • $28 an hour on Sundays
  • the staff I work with in stores (no comment on Head Office staff)
So while I do indeed hate many aspects of the way The Company is run, I do care, but at the end of the day, I am there for the money, and boy is it good!

No comments: