Monday, September 04, 2006

A call to arms!

Andie has quit, put in her resignation and will leave in 2 weeks. A long time friend and mentor, I have always respected her and work will not be the same without her. When the other girls left over Christmas last year, the mood was just different. The Company will be the poorer without her.

Bitter and vengeful, I have decided to stir the pot (again) and try to start a revolution. Or a rebellion. I demand change. I will start bombarding The Upstairs with my complaints and issues via the only forum we have: staff feedback. They better publish it for all the staff Australia wide to see, and I hope I stir up the pent up resentment in the other staff as well.

I know for a fact that I have been noticed by The Upstairs via my constant feedback ("Oh no, Ranter has sent through another Staff Feedback"), which can be inflammatory and vitriolic, but it is what The Company has driven me to. And really, I only say it because I care. If I didn't, I'd have quit a long time ago.

I will be sure to post any updates or developments on my plan.

No comments: